Last updated on October 2018
We will automatically collect the following information when you visit our site ANISEED:
- Technical information, including :
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to ANISEED,
- browser type and version,
- the type of computer and operating system,
- your login information if applicable
- Information about your visit, including :
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL),
- clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time),
- products you viewed or searched for,
- page response times,
- download errors,
- length of visits to certain pages,
- Personal information :
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name and email address, during the feedback process. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
We use collected information in the following ways:
- To have general statistics about the consultation of ANISEED
- To improve ANISEED (eg. optimisation on the main browser used by the community, user feedback).
The relevant supervisory authority in case of complaints is the French data protection authority (CNIL). Publication of information found in ANISEED may be in violation of the laws of the country or jurisdiction from where you are viewing this information. The ANISEED database is stored on servers in France, and is maintained in reference to the protections afforded under the French law. ANISEED does not encourage the violation of any national or international laws, and cannot be responsible for any violations of such laws, should you link to this domain or use, reproduce or republish the information contained herein.
ANISEED does not sell, rent or trade your personal data. No identifiable personal data collected on ANISEED is publicly available, or will be transferred to third parties. We may only share your individual personal data if you have given your informed consent for us to do so. Aggregated non-personal information may be shared with third parties.
All collected data are stored and processed in the servers of the CNRS campus, 1919 route de Mende, 34090 Montpellier, France. Strict procedures and security measures are implemented to protect against unauthorised access.
All collected data are destroyed after 10 years.
A "cookie" is a small text file sent to your browser by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. One or more "cookies" may be stored anonymously in your browser's folder or subfolder. These cookies do not contain any private information, or information that can identify you. They simply help the website improve its services and your navigation.
By using ANISEED, you signify your acceptance of this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy, practices of the site or dealing with the site, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.